Dryads are fey sprites of the bush and the forest and are deeply connected to the trees. They are known for their natural beauty, wisdom and romantic nature. From our “Muses” collection, our one of a kind Dryad is the bespoke mix of beauty, romance and vivid colour.
Take a walk through the fresh, green Australian bush in the depths of this vivid, pure green Australian Sapphires. Nestled either side by a matched pair of Australian Champagne baguette Diamonds from the soon to be closing Argyle mine, this ring is proud to boast all Australian stones.
The band is made of an 18ct white gold alloy which is nickel free. 18ct white gold is made up of 75% pure gold and the other 25% is what the colour of the gold is dependent on. This means that some alloys of 18ct white gold can have slightly different hues, and the one used in Dryad has a beautiful warm tone which compliments the earthy colour of the diamonds.
2.11ct Green Emerald-cut Australian Sapphire
Two 1.07ct Australian Argyle mine (certified) C3 VS champagne baguette-cut Diamonds
Set in our custom 18ct Gold alloy “Ember” with 18ct rose gold claws
Finger size L (resizing available upon request)
*Custom options available, please contact us for inquiries